Why shop for clothes at U 2 Kewl

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hot Heels For Women



This blog, Hot Heels For Women, 
 is going to need a little something different. That is readers input.
We are going to determine which of these
Which Hot high heels are the hottest.
You Decide. Drop a comment tell me why you think your favorite is the hot high heel.

Apple Bottom Jailah Heel in red

The shoe is one that can make the outfit or destroy the outfit.
In my opinion it is dangerous as far as accessorising
an outfit. But then again that is my opinion. Let me know what your opinion is?

Elle's 411 mimi pump

This shoe is so cute and sexy.
Reviews shows that is also comfortable.
Who can't help but love these shoes.
Now this is the pair that I vote for
being the hottest.
Tell me what you vote is. Leave a comment
tell us which and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment