Why shop for clothes at U 2 Kewl

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Golden Globes 2012: A Fashion Trend Change?





GOLDEN GLOBES 2012: CHANGE IN FASHION TREND?
By Steve64501
I decided to write this on the golden globes 2012: A change in the fashion trends? Ohhh yeah, I already know what you are thinking. “Hey, the golden globes was a few days ago.” Ha, I got news for you. Better late than never. Did you see it though. If you did you will know what I am talking about then. You know…all curled up on the couch with your significant other. You are hoping yes, this is my favorite actress…she has to win.

Your significant other thinking yes. This is my favorite actress. I hope she has a clothing malfunction. Oooh la la. He waits to see how much cleavage she will show or how deep the plunge will go.. God didn‘t create double sided tape for nothing…oh wait a minute maybe Adam created that to keep those fig leaves in place. How high the slits will go, how sheer the outfits will be. Men thoughts are very predictable. You ask him who the best supporting actress he wants to win. “The what? Oh, ummm, who are the choices again?”

Well this year was a little different. The starlets at the Golden Globes 2012 may have created a new fashion trend for the red carpets. If it is a sign of the future red carpet events. The outfits will be very elegant and tasteful. The sultry looks from the cleavage and thigh bearing outfits were at minimum. Sophia Vergara for example wore a very beautiful formal pencil dress by Vera Wang and showed more of her tanned arms and upper chest. There was high necks outfits and various other tasteful outfits. You can see photos of all the outfits at the Huffington Post. Don’t forget to vote for who your favorite is at the Huffington Post.

Here is a photo of Sophia Vergara from the Huffington Post. (sorry, ummm, I have been a fan of her…even when she was more popular on the Univision channel). This is my favorite outfit. I think Sophia looks splendid in it. Tell me what you think of it. So maybe we will see a fashion trend change at the red carpet which started at the Golden Globes 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment