Why shop for clothes at U 2 Kewl

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Fashion 2012 Truth and Dare

Spring Fashion 2012 Truth and Dare
By Steve Millard

While reading Amanda FitzSimon's article for April 5, 2012 on Elle,
had me thinking the motto for Spring Fashion 2012
is Truth and Dare.
Yep, Truth and Dare, instead of the
adage of truth or dare.

Several of the designer looks on the Spring 2012 fashion looks
on the runways had designs that
if your dared to bare
all would know the truth.
I am referring to
exposed mid-riff, plunging necklines,
backless dresses.

Now being a guy I can say
that seeing a young co-ed dressed
in a provacative manner
is definitely eye appealing.
However many would conservatists would
say that such dressing style is "sluttish".
Also many would say that your typical
middle age woman should
not even think about dressing in such a way.

I think there is a time and place for all.
There is also ways of dressing in such
a way can be appealing in a tasteful way.
It must stay within the dress code of the enviroment.

I am reminded of a discussion I had with
a lady friend who was pregnant
and in the summer
she chose to wear midriff tank tops
and shorts
over the more conservative
maternity clothes.

Her philosphy was "if you don't like it...f_ _ _ you"
I liked her style.
I will also say there was
something appealing in her
rebellous viewpoint.

The real beauty comes within.
So when it comes to day wear
for the spring fashion 2012
get into the truth and dare
if you dare to bare.

Drop a comment and let me know what your opions
are to the cropped tops, plunging necklines.
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment