Why shop for clothes at U 2 Kewl

Friday, October 19, 2012

Best Jeans For Muffin Tops

 
 
Best Jeans For Muffin Tops
By Steve Millard

Rid yourself of the muffin top by dressing in the best jeans for muffin tops. Do not ever feel you are alone in the battle of the muffin top. You aren’t. When you consider approximately 90% of women have at least one thing they would like to change about their physical appearance. The muffin top is in the top 10 of those things.

    Muffin tops are created by a couple of things. One is the jeans may be too tight. The second cause is the cut is not correct. Many jean designers goes after the popular trend of the low rise jeans. Sad to say for many women this creates that despised muffin top. However, do not make the mistake of going the opposite direction. The high rise “momma’s jeans” will not do you any justice.
To create a very sexy look. You can opt with a mid-rise jean. Do not choose this denim where the waist is not too tight. Rather go with a fit that is just snug.I am sure that you will be quite pleasantly pleased with these three pairs of jeans.
 

Levi's Women's 529 Styled

 Curvy Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean
From Levi's

 This is a Boot cut jean with a double button
waist. It is designed to provide a full back
coverage. It is discounted by $20 so it makes
a great purchase to add to your wardrobe.

Out of 5 stars it has received a 4 1/2 star review.
You can read what customers has said about it

By Christine
These jeans are comfortable, the length is good, the color is dark but not too dark, and the fit (particularly in the back) is flattering. I recommend them, especially for the price


By HeatherHallywood
I'm the type of person that when I get off work, all I can think about is getting out of my heals, dress pants and into my YOGA pants. I've always HATED shopping for jeans because I would never find anything that would fit right. I like low rise, boot cut, didn't bunch up in the back, and accommodating for my small waist and "ghetto" booty. FINALLY!! I tried a pair of these on at Macy's and despite them not having my size, the fit was nice so I ordered my size through Amazon. Ok, seriously these are par with my yoga pants. I love that they are soft and stretchy, but not like cotton...they truly are jeans. Also, I love the design, stitching, and pocket detail. I'm ordering my second pair now. I do want to give one chaviot: I ordered a 12 regular (I'm 5/6"). Even though they are "boot cut", they would only comfortably go over sneakers, flats, or sandals. If you want to wear any kind of heal, make sure you order 'long'.

VIEW THESE JEANS AT U2KEWL "A STORE"

Levi's Women's Mid Rise Skinny Legging Jean

If you like skinny jeggings. This is your answer for that muffin top.  It is a true skinny jean. If you normally have trouble with skinnies around the thighs or calves these may not be for you. They are stretch denim but be weary. If you have skinny legs then the "true skinnies" such as these are for you.

They are a mid waist jean so it should be an excellent answer for a sexy jean that can battle the muffin top. These jeans are also marked down by twenty dollars. So why buy jeans at the lis price when you can bet them on discount.

View These Jeans At U2KEWL "A STORE"


 
 
 

 


Wrangler Juniors' Q-Baby Apache

Storm Stretch Boot Cut Jean
From Wrangler

This pair of Wrangler jeans are excellent. The cut is mid waist and designed to be snug for keeping shirt tails in. It is an exceelent jean to have on your side for the battle of the muffin top.
 
It has a 5 star review.
Here is what some of the people have said.
 
By Elena Nyhan
I am amazed at how well these fit! They stretch just enough to be comfortable, but the butt doesn't get baggy. I had to buy a size smaller than usual to get the best fit. No gap at the waist and great for riding. I am going to order another pair.
 
By Joyce M. Compton
Best fitting and most comfortable jeans I have owned. Great for riding! I went out and bought another pair and will eventually have all colors. You can't go wrong.
 

 
ARE YOU CURRENTLY LOSING THE BATTLE OF THE MUFFIN TOP?
If you are then why not get an edge on it. With the correct cut jean you will never have to fear how you look. You can have the confidence a woman should have. Dressing stylish does not have to be for those elite high fashion models. You can look stylish and sexy. Any of these three jeans will do it. Hope you enjoyed. and Toodle doo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment