Why shop for clothes at U 2 Kewl

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Celebrity Fashion With Paris Hilton

CELEBRITY FASHION WITH PARIS HILTON
BY STEVE MILLARD
 
 
 
 
You remeber back in the good ole days when you could not ever turn on the news without hearing Paris Hilton's name. Paris Hilton In Jail or what about her rather untasty adult flick. It seemed as if trouble just followed her. Given now that she is a recognizeable name in fashion modeling.
 
 
I thought yes why not do an item featuring Paris Hilton
in Celebrity Fashion.
So I have two looks for Paris Hilton.
I will give you  my view on them then the one
I choose best.
We will do a simialr look.
 
 LOOK ONE
EVERY STOCK PHOTO
Here Paris is looking so kewl.
Dressed in a blue floral outfit
Complimented with black hose.
This outfit really makes her stand out.
 
LOOK TWO
EVERY STOCK PHOTO

Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Maybe Paris ought to let
someone else dress her.
This outfit with the red undertones
just kills her looks.
Granted she is trying to balance it with
blue top and hand clutch.
It doesn't work.
I VOTE FOR LOOK ONE.
To me that is a dynamite look.
Feel free to make a comment
if you agree or disagree.



Isaac Mizrahi Jeans Women's Effie Big Floral Dress, Cobalt Blue, Large

Avenue Plus Size Floral Boatneck Dress, Blue Multi 18/20

AX Paris Bold Floral Asymmetric Dress



So, now tell me which of these do you think works. My favorite is the blue floral single shoulder.
Which is your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment